Heating Repair in Keswick, VA
Are you looking for heating repair services in Keswick, VA? Our team of experts can come out and fix any heating problems you may be experiencing. Our experienced team of professionals provide heating repair, installation, maintenance, HVAC repair, and furnace repair to the Keswick community.
What’s Wrong With My Heating System?
Is your heating system struggling to keep the house warm? Getting to know your heating system can be intimidating. Here are some symptoms to look out for.
- Strange Smells – When your nose picks up on a fuel-like odor, listen to it. Smelling fuel is an indication of an unhealthy heating unit and can be harmful if unaddressed.
- My Furnace Won’t Start – Just like a vehicle, if your furnace struggles to start or shuts off at random, it is a cry for help. Your furnace needs some TLC, waiting it out will only worsen the problem.
- The Blue Clue – Your pilot light – the initial color of the starting flame of your burner – should be blue. If you notice discoloration (yellow, orange, etc.), it’s time to make a phone call. Discolored pilot light = caution color.
- No Heat, No Bueno – Off days are uncharacteristic of heating units. So when your heater decides to stop producing sufficient heat, or quits altogether, it is in need of a professional check-up.
- Too Loud Or Too Quiet – Do you have to talk over your heating unit? Contrarily, is your unit quieter than the ‘quiet game’? Should you answer “yes” to any of these questions, something is wrong and requires professional attention.
- Coughing, Asthma & Allergies – Health is a priority. Sourcing the cause of health issues or poor air quality is equally as important. Properly maintained heating systems can be the difference between feeling good and physical discomfort. Be on the safe side – if you are experiencing unwelcome or exasperated symptoms, reach out. More than likely, it is an air filter or ductwork related problem that one of our professionals can fix.
- My Carbon-Monoxide Detector Went Off – Carbon monoxide detectors are tripped when life-threatening, toxic gasses are present in your home. Take swift action when this happens by first shutting the furnace off. Once the furnace is off, open your house windows, leave the premises, and call a professional to assess and address the situation before re-entering your home.
We Are Proud to Serve Keswick, VA
Our company offers expertise in maintenance, repair, installation, and emergency services that will leave you “otterly” impressed. We understand that you, as a homeowner, value safety above all. Likewise, we believe that providing security to families is an important role for us to play in the Keswick community. Call us at (434) 722-3989 and we will be there to support your needs, every step of the way.
Heating Repair FAQs
It’s our goal to be as helpful to the community as possible. In doing so, we’ve provided you with answers to some commonly asked questions.
How Can I Decrease the Need for Repair Service?
Heating repairs can be costly. Saving money requires planning ahead. Our company offers bi-annual maintenance services where one of our technicians will visit your home to thoroughly check for potential or existing problems in order to avoid future expenses. Not only that, but we also ensure your unit is prepared for the cold so that you stay warm during the winter months.
Can I Fix It Myself?
Tempting though it may be, performing repair jobs yourself can be unsafe and may not necessarily remedy the issue; in fact, it could worsen the problem altogether. Though we do believe in proactive mindsets, we know the safest way to tackle an HVAC-related problem is to call a professional.
Can It Be Repaired, Or Do I Have To Replace It?
Typically, a 10+ Year old heating system warrants a replacement. Our technicians are trained to accurately assess the situation. They will be able to inform you of the best solution for your heating system – whether replace or repair.
Contact Our Office For Heating Repair
If you are looking for a reputable heating repair company then you have come to the right place. We will be glad to answer any questions you may have. Reach out to our office to schedule an appointment.
Contact us today for quality heating repair services–heating maintenance — in Keswick, VA.